Anyway, I make a ton of assumptions. Here is a list of 15:
1. If I see an elderly person working at McDonald's or Walmart, I assume they are poor and have to work to make ends meet. I also feel bad for them.
2. If I see a If I see a young person driving, I assume they're on their phone and a horrible driver.
3. If I see a person in a red MAGA hat, I assume they are uneducated and completely stupid.
4. If I see a guy driving a really big truck, I assume he has a tiny penis.
5. If I see a person reading in public, I assume they are an awesome person.
6. If I see anyone with a selfie stick, I assume they're stupid.
7. If I see a guy with massive arms and chest but has tiny legs, I assume he has a tiny penis.
8. If I see an older guy driving a sports car, I assume he just got divorced.
9. If I see a guy who loves their guns and posts about them on Facebook all the time, I assume he has a tiny penis.
10. If I see a group of kids whispering among themselves, I assume they're up to no good.
11. If I see a guy driving a car with his music on too loud and his bass thumping through blown out speakers, I assume he has a tiny penis.
12. If I see an old couple holding hands, I assume they've had a good life so far.
13. If I see Trump speaking, I assume he is lying.
13a. I also assume Trump has a micropenis. Wouldn't that just explain so much?
14. If I see a person riding a bike in my lane, I assume they will swerve in front of me at some point.
15. If I see an adult man wearing a sports jersey and he's not at a game and it's not Halloween, I assume he's a douche. And probably has a tiny penis.